Brasilia - Brazil's capital
Brasilia is the capital of Brazil. This city is a dream. He designed and built as the creation of dreams by human hands, as the embodiment of an ideal human. Brazil is a view plane, in which individual parts - a separate area of the city. This city has the title of the proportional, balanced and elegant cities in the world.
- Continent: South America
- Country: Brazil
- Government: Federal Republic
- Language: Portuguese
- Geographical location: Brazil forms the east of South America and is in much of the Atlantic neighboring countries are: Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru,
- Capital: Brasilia
- Topography: In the north mostly large plains covered with jungle of the Amazon, otherwise only a few hills and mountains
- Highest mountain: Pico da Neblina 3,014 meters
- Area: 8,511,965 km²
- Population: 2 609 997 (2011) inhabitants
- Religion: Catholic 73.6%, Protestant 15.4%
- Currency: Rea
- Climate - Weather: Mostly tropical climate in the South Temperate
- Area code: +55
Planners and architectural innovation in the capital of Brazil, can rightly be considered the city a new generation. There exists a feature that is not found anywhere else in the world. Main thoroughfare of the city is divided into two parts: one for cars and one for pedestrians. Highway there are several floors, and thus Brasilia does not have any intersection.
For cultural attractions include having some fantastic views of the Cathedral Metropolitan, the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which literally floats on a pond around. A well-known institution is the National Theater of Brazil, where they often play symphonic music and put a lot of plays. In the city there are universities, zoo, botanical gardens, a stadium and other public buildings.
Around the city in the desert often grows smaller cities, which are connected with the capital more and more new routes. Kilometers of highways connects the cities of Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Belem, Salvador, and many others.
To enlarge click on image